Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mariel in Awe....

12/13- As I sit drinking passion fruit juice and freshly brewed lemongrass tea at the Canaan Farm kitchen, I am in awe of all I have experienced today. We awoke this morning to a rosy dawn after a long bus ride from Kampala last night (including a lovely two hour traffic jam). Heather spent the day teaching english lessons and playing games with her girls, and Nadine had several meetings at the clinic with the staff, finalizing disease protocol charts and sustainable pricing structures. I took lots of pictures and videos, helped with the english lessons, and took a "boda boda" (motorbike) into town with Susan to pick up some items for the vocational training school. It was a beautiful day
of fellowship and hard work, and I look forward to the next few days of seeing how God is working through Hope 2 One Life! -Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment